Wednesday, December 03, 2003

broadband � Forums � Voice over IP � how do I build a gateway cell phone to packet8

broadband � Forums � Voice over IP � how do I build a gateway cell phone to packet8: "how do I build a gateway cell phone to packet8
Hi, I am useing Packet8 in Asia, and it workds great!!! I was just wounder how I could set up soemthing, like a local PSTEN number I culd call form my cell pyone and connect to my Packet8 line so I could make calls with the high cost of lon distance. If I lived in the US I do not think it would be worth it to do this unless I made lots of interrnational cals, cut since I am calling friends and family, and some of my family members back in the states are NOT to health it would be great to have that ability. Can somone give me some info on what I need to buy and how to set it up? Thanks "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home