Friday, October 08, 2004

8x8 Signs Wholesale Agreements for Packet8 Voice and Video Over IP Offerings

8x8 Signs Wholesale Agreements for Packet8 Voice and Video Over IP Offerings: "Since RBM primarily markets to the Hispanic community, the ability for us to customize the voice prompts and interfaces into the Spanish language is a significant advantage for us,' said Richard Herela, President of Las Vegas, Nevada-based LLAMA MEX, INC. 'This partnership with Packet8 will add subscribers that would not normally have selected the service due to the language barriers"

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Where you been? You have got to look at my blog!

November 24, 2005 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger bloger3us said...

Can anyone let me know of reliable voip phone systems provider. What are the points that we have to be careful to choose a good voip phone systems? There is so much information out there that it is very difficult to know with whom to go. I would appreciate any hekp on this. Thank you and good luck with your blog.

January 17, 2006 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger bloger1us said...

Is anyone able to tell me which voip services provider should I use ? There is too much information out there and I am unable to know which voip services to register with. Thank you.

January 18, 2006 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home